Boobies Boobies

T.N.T.
Top notch Tits! Hilarious and awesome video! :)

BLISS BLISS

Stunning visuals.
It looks like it was inspired by George Orwells 1984

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

I get it, it's a vagina joke.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

I wnet to work a million times, only to hit a random event and go in to -190$ it's a pretty stupid cycle, but besides my complete lack of money, it was alright...

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

All-in-all I gave the game 2 because of its lack of diverse enemies and its plot(ending mostly)
The jumping was a little slow, to slow.
The ending was very anti-climatic and dampered my feeling of sucess. You could have made some of the stages more diverse(looking like they were going deeper into the ground) I couldn't give you a higher score due to the cookie cutter platformer format. sorry. I hope my review was helpful or useful.

MintPaw responds:

I don't think you realize that this game was made in under 72 hours, 3 days with little sleep for the NG Game Jam competition. Take that into consideration.

Super Big Gun Adventure Super Big Gun Adventure

Like a sir!

Arctiks - One Man's Vision Arctiks - One Man's Vision

Top notch quality. :D :D

Frozen Awakening Frozen Awakening

I love the song and the effort you put into it. I love the subtle noises that make the song a whole. 10/10

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thank you very much for your review. And I did spend quite a lot of time on this I'm glad you enjoyed it. Namaste

What a Day This Is What a Day This Is

I love the intro the most, this is a sick song, good job :)

stackz989 responds:

Thanks Jelloman51 glad to hear that.

I will destroy you I will destroy you

Lovely :)

Hazel Eyes Hazel Eyes

What program do you use?

sucho responds:

photoshop cs2

Simple Isometric Pixel Art Tut Simple Isometric Pixel Art Tut

Its ok...

But you broke many rules such as, on the two orange blocks you have a line of three on the bottom instead of two...

Havegum responds:

Yes, I like it when the cube is symmetrical, so I tend to use three pixels at the bottom. Making three pixels instead of two at the bottom also gives the cube smoother corners. which I find to be a good thing.